What is Sunseap Engineering?
Sunseap Engineering's suite of solutions consists of EPC (Engineering, Procurement and Construction) and O&M (Operations and Maintenance) for solar PV systems.
Cost - Competitiveness
• Highly cost competitive vs global players with Sunseap's capex cost equivalent to its global peers.
• Offer competitively priced energy and supply solutions
EPC and O&M
• Ability to leverage shared designs to other markets.
• Strong record in EPC and can leverage its expertise to complete the construction of solar PV assets safely and quickly.
• Sunseap maintain solar panels by replacing any spoilt parts during the agreement period with the customers.
• Regular onsite in spections on systems as well as a stringent quality control, thus minimizing any operational issues.
• Real-time monitoring ensures that solar systems operate at optimal levels.
• Dedicated monitoring & maintenance team help to minimise system downtime by resolving issues onsite
• Employing a technology-agnostic approach to offer cheaper and more efficient EPC and O&M services
• One of the largest procurers of renewable energy equipment and construction services.
• Ability to procure equipment with lower costs due to purchasing power and economies of scale.
• Cost savings in overhead expenses from having shared functions, such as audit, HR, finance, business development, centralized in Singapore
• More effective and efficient implementation of technology across teams in different markets
Kimberly ClarkSystem Size: 3 MegaWatt-peak (MWp)
Largest single connected-roof solar installation in Singapore
CenturionSystem Size: 170 kilowatt-peak (kWp)
Location: Jalan Papan
Notable Points: Reduces building's carbon footprints by a third
Woodlands Floating PVSystem Size: 5 MegaWatt-peak (MWp)
Location: North of Woodlands, along the Straits of Johor
Expected Completion: By Q4 2019
Notable Points: Largest offshore floating photovoltaic in the region
FuislandSystem Size: 145.88 kilowatt-peak (kWp)
Notable Points: First printing facility in Singapore to opt for 100% Clean Energy
CambodiaSystem Size: 10 MegaWatt-peak (MWp)
Location: Bavet City, Svay Rieng Province
Expected Completion: First half of 2017
Notable Points: First solar farm in Cambodia
Utility Scale Solar PV
Solar power plants serve as sources of renewable energy that combats the growing global concerns over carbon emission.
Compared to standalone commercial solar systems, utility scale grid connected Solar PV systems can reduce reliance on conventional energy sources on a much larger scale.
Large Scale Rooftop PV
A grid-connected photovoltaic power system, or grid-connected PV power system is a set or series of Solar PV system that is connected to the utility grid.
It is typically made up of solar panels that generate renewable energy and inverters that converts the generated DC electricity into AC electricity for consumption. Sunseap specialises in large scale rooftop grid connected Solar PV systems.
An alternative to rooftop and ground-mounted solar systems, floating Solar PV systems allows Solar PV panels to be deployed on water bodies to maximise deployable space.
Some common areas where floating Solar PV systems can be found include reservoirs, lakes, and canals. This helps to alleviates the issue of land scarcity prevalent in cities such as Singapore.
Energy Storage and Microgrid
Energy produced by Solar PV Systems can be conserved via storage solutions to reduce wastage and serve as backup power in times of demand.
Microgrids can also improve the lives of millions in rural areas with unstable energy supplies and poor infrastructure. Local communities will be able to gain access to clean and affordable energy at a fraction of the cost of building and maintaining a conventional power plant.
With our presence and network of industry partners in the SEA and APAC region, we are able to tailor-make energy storage solutions for your commercial requirements.