Green Save T&C

Service Specific Terms & Conditions – Green Save Plan

  1. In addition to Service Specific Terms & Conditions, your subscription to the Green Save Plan is subject to Sunseap’s electricity plan General Terms & Conditions and any other terms and conditions that you and we may have agreed in writing. You may view our terms and conditions at http://www.sunseap.com/terms-conditions/residential/.
  1. If there is any conflict or inconsistency between any provision of these Terms & Conditions, electricity plan General Terms & Conditions will take precedence over Service Specific Terms & Conditions.
  1. Green Save Plan

3.1 Valid with a 24-month contract.

3.2 Please refer to the Service Agreement for the tiered early termination charge(s).

  1. Service Description

4.1 20% discount off the prevailing regulated tariff.

4.2 5% of your consumed electricity will be produced by Sunseap’s solar generating facilities in Singapore while the remaining 95% of your consumed electricity will be from other sources;

4.3 Sunseap’s solar energy is certified by the Solar Energy Research Institute of Singapore (SERIS) and is consolidated and audited at the end of each calendar year.

  1. Payment

5.1 Your consumption of electricity will be charged based on:

5.1.1 20% discount off the prevailing regulated tariff as set by the applicable Market Support Services Licensee (SP Services Ltd) and published by SP Group; and

5.1.2 meter data sent to us by SP Group.

  1. Personal Data Protection
  • You consent to our collecting, using and disclosing to any third party including but limited to Strategic and Preferred Partners, any and all particulars relating to your personal data for the purposes described in our Privacy Policy, which may be found at http://www.sunseap.com/privacy-policy.
  • You consent to our billing agent collecting, using and disclosing your personal data for the purposes described in the agent’s personal data protection policy, which may be found at http://www.starhub.com/pdpp.